Contact:

Contact me : ijustdraw@gmail.com
ph#: 330-207-9481

Thursday, August 13, 2015

This blog, my blog has been quiet for a really long time, a year. I am going to be reactivating it and trying to stay on top of things.  I have had lots of project, pieces and personal things happen in the last year so not only will I be posting but Victoria will too. She keeps things straight around here and will get some information up here from time to time.  So, welcome back everyone!  

Meridian: May EDO 2015

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Another great one! I enjoy the creature design and fleshy speckled effect in the shoulder especially.

smithendy@gmail.com said...

This drawing also looks very beautiful and I liked your idea http://essay-writing.company/ of creating a drawing of life from a feminine beginning.

Đồ gia dụng said...

Giá màn hình máy tính cũ ở thời điểm hiện tại là bao nhiêu. Đây hẳn là thông tin của nhiều người. Nhất là với những ai đang có dự định mua màn hình máy tính để thế cho màn hình máy tính cũ bị hỏng. Vậy giá màn hình máy tính cũ hiện nay bị ảnh hưởng bởi những yếu tố nào hoặc do các yếu tố nào quyết định. Nếu bạn cũng đang quan tâm thông tin này. Hãy tham khảo ở bài viết dưới đây nhé
Báo giá màn hình máy tính t8/2020